SkinnyFitMom and RODM LTD (collectively, “RODM”), is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on www.skinnyfitmom.com (the “Website”). You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised. Please note that skinnyfitmom may have financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Skinnyfitmom may be compensated if users choose to utilize the links located throughout the Website and generate sales for such merchant.
Any references to third-party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please always do the appropriate research before participating in any third-party offers. Per FTC guidelines, this Website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise.
We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, Consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website!
The authors of the content on the Website are not Medical Doctors, Nurses, health professionals, and you should seek professional advice before making any healthcare/treatment-related decisions.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too long or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://skinnyfitmom.com is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too long or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://skinnyfitmom.com is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by the site owner and does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://skinnyfitmom.com – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The Website and our services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you are prohibited from submitting personal information to us.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by SkinnyFitMom, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
(1) your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and be viewing those materials;
(2) you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
(3) you may print and/or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own, personal non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution;
(4) you may download a single copy of any desktop, mobile, or other applications for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user license agreement for such applications;
(5) if we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
As a Visitor to this web property, you agree not to use our Services to do any of the following:
Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Member Content that:
- Violates any local, state, federal, or international laws
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Harms, threatens, defames, promotes violence or illegal activities, or is otherwise vulgar, obscene, abusive, harassing, tortuous, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable
- Links directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link
- Contains any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to extract information from our Website or Services
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- In the sole judgment of Our Company is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Website or Services, or which may expose Our Company, our affiliates, or our Users to any harm or liability of any type
Use our Content to:
- Develop a competing website
- Create compilations or derivative works as defined under United States and international copyright laws
- Redistribute it in any manner, including, but not limited to, sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other distribution mechanism
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer our Website, Services, and any related software
- Use our Website or Services in any manner that violates this Agreement or any local, state, federal, or international laws
Under no circumstances will RODM LTD be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage, personal injury, or death resulting from anyone’s use of our Website or Services, or any interactions between Users of our Website or Services, whether online or offline.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation, or any affiliation with our Website by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by our Services.
The owner of the Website is based outside the United States. We provide this Website for use by persons located in the continental North America and internationally. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside North America. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from any locality/worldwide, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
All other feedback, comments, and other communications relating to the Website should be submitted via our contact page