8 Exercises to Lift Sagging Breasts
Most women’s breasts have undergone several changes owing to pregnancy, weight loss, aging, and breastfeeding. However, this is not without remedy, especially when you adhere to a good exercise routine to enhance and tone the breast muscles.
Surgery isn’t the only thing that can give you perky boobs. Exercise can help fight against gravity, and aesthetic hacks like tape are great when you’re in a bind or need a quick transformation for an outfit. But remember: No hack or exercise is going to give you permanent results if you aren’t consistent.
Kindly note that these exercises will not turn your pair of C cups into double Ds. They are only great ways to make a falling breast firm. All these exercises to tone and lift sagging breasts all mainly target your pectoral muscles.
Here are few exercises to lift sagging breasts put together for you. And these exercises are good to go anytime. It can also be practiced at home.
The following exercises won’t reset the clock on your breast size and shape especially after childbirth. But they can help you to build up your upper body muscles and improve the appearance of your breasts without having surgery.
You are not building breast tissue with these exercises or any exercises, you are building muscle tissue. The breast themselves are not muscle, they are fat tissue and glands.
Building the pectoral muscles under the breasts will only help lift the breasts and fill them out to a degree, It firms your saggy breast as well, enhancing your body shape and naturally flaunts your assets.
How To Firm Saggy Breast!
There are no “strict rules” with the exercises outlined below and you can do them several times a week or even every day – you don’t need to do all of them at once, but you can choose a few and alternate between them so you have more variety. In the directions, you can see how many repeats for each exercise.
1. Reverse Dumbbell Fly:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Position your hands, palms facing each other, in front of your thighs with elbows slightly bent.
- Lean forward 45 degrees from your hips.
- Keeping elbows bent, squeeze your shoulder blades together and raise your elbows to shoulder height.
- Lower the weights.
2. Wall Pushups:
Wall pushups are a variation of the classic floor push up and just as effective, especially as exercises to lift sagging breasts. Correct form and placement of arms can help prevent injuries.
- Face the wall with your arms extended straight ahead at the shoulders and your head straight.
- For proper weight distribution and alignment, do not widen the arms position.
- Lean forward and rest palms flat on the wall.
- Push your body toward the wall, bending your arms and toes until you are almost touching the wall with your face.
- Return to your starting position to rest.
- Do eight repetitions.
3. Dumbbell Butterflies:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, or lie on your back on a stability ball with your feet planted on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand while extending your arms out to the sides; keep a soft bend in your elbows.
- Raise the dumbbells up until your hands meet above the center of your chest.
- Lower with control until your chest is open and your arms are fully extended again. Do eight to 16 butterflies, three times each week.
Read Also: 8 Exercise That Will Burn Inner Thigh Fat
This belongs to the rank of simple exercises to lift sagging breasts. All you have to do is simply flop your belly down and push yourself right back up using your arms.
These push up is not the easiest exercise to do, but they will build the muscles behind the breast tissue, thus giving your breast a bit of a boost.
This exercise for lifting sagging breast will make the muscle toned too.
5. Chest Squeeze with a Medicine Ball:
- Sit up straight on a chair and make sure that your back is straight and your stomach is tensed.
- Hold a medicine ball at chest level and squeeze the ball to contract the chest.
- While squeezing the ball, slowly straighten the arms, taking the ball straight out in front of you until the arms are straight.
- Keep a steady pressure on the ball throughout the movement.
- Bring the ball back towards the chest and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10 reps.
6. Chest Press:
The Chest Press can be done on an exercise bench, or floor mat, and requires 2 dumbbells. Laying on your back with your head resting on the bench/floor hold the dumbbells in each hand.
Your upper arms should be pointing out away from the body, and parallel to the floor. Your forearms should be pointing towards the ceiling with your palms facing forward.
Whilst exhaling push the dumbbells upwards until your arms are straight and the dumbbells meet. Inhale and slowly bring your arms back to the starting position.
Do 8-16 reps and 1-3 sets with a 30-second break between sets, depending on your fitness levels.
7. Lightweight Bench Press:
Bench press using lightweight targets those muscles on your chest which is responsible for pushing your breasts forward. It works better if the bench is slightly inclined.
To do it correctly, bring the weight bar all the way down to your chest and lift it and then slowly lower it down to your chest and lift again. Use only that much weight that you are comfortable with.
- Another exercise that can help you achieve your goal of lifting sagging breasts is squats.
- Squats are a type of strength-training exercise.
- It’s a great type of exercise if you are trying to lift your breasts because it increases your muscle mass.
- The more muscle mass you have, the perkier your breasts will be
- In order to achieve optimal results, be sure to do at least 3 sets of 15 repetitions of the squats each day.
Exercises targeting your upper body will help strengthen your chest muscles and improve your posture, which will make your boobs look perkier.
To get started, set aside at least 15 or 20 minutes a day for a quick strength-training circuit. You can even do each exercise during commercial breaks.
Saggy breasts are one of the simplest issues that can be easily taken care of when the steps above are diligently followed. To ensure effectiveness in lifting the breasts from the saggy level to a standing position, consistency is highly needed. And with time, you can be sure to have your saggy breasts lifted.
You are free to combine 3 or four of these exercises and do them at least 3 times a week. If you stay true to these routines, you will get noticeable results in a month.
If you keep at it, these exercises to tone and lift sagging breasts will give you the lift you want. Just make sure you don’t abandon your bra when your boobs become perky