Our skin is very sensitive and if exposed to harmful chemicals is always a great risk. For instance, many people, both teens, and adults alike suffer from acne. There are a number of reasons for an acne problem, including genetics, environmental factors, and hormone imbalance. However, many people do not know how to treat DIY face mask effectively.
Our favorite supplier of essential oils is Plant Therapy. They offer 100% pure oils, free of additives and adulterants. They offer free shipping and free returns for up to 90 days.
You can browse their extensive collection of essential oils, including all of the oils mentioned in this article, on their Official Page on Amazon.
Here are some effective remedies, easy to make, inexpensive and miracle act compared to expensive cosmetics that have several side effects. In fact, it will make your face glow in no time and revamp your melanin-like the skin of a newborn baby, soft, radiant and lovely.
- DIY Fruit Infused Water Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- 10 DIY Detox Water For Weight Loss And Cleansing
7 Best DIY Face Mask for Acne
Following are some best DIY face mask that you can make it at home, in fact, the solution to your acne, scar and/or red face is in your kitchen cabinet.
1. Best homemade face mask for glowing skin
With Homemade recipes for radiant skin, you can now have a glowing skin without the concern of any other skin problems. Homemade recipes follow this home remedy for the radiant skin to treat your skin gently for long-lasting results. Following is the mask tip which is best DIY face mask recipes.
- Chamomile tea and oatmeal in equal proportion of 1/4 cup
- 2 drops of almond oil
- 2 tsp of honey
- Add 2 drops of almond oil in 1/4 cup of an equal proportion of chamomile tea and oatmeal add 2 tsp of honey and mix it well until it becomes a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face, neck, and backside of the neck and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it dries, rinse it with the cold water.
- Apply the same paste twice in a week; you will see a drastic change in your skin.
2. Best homemade face mask for acne
- 1 leaf of Aloe Vera
- 2 tablespoon of curd
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Anyone who has to fight with pimples and impure skin must not only pay attention to strict hygiene but also to give the skin regular care.
Facial mask with Aloe Vera
- Remove a leaf from the Aloe Vera, cut the blade lengthwise and the jelly-like content is scraped out with a knife.
- Together with a tablespoon of curd and a teaspoon of honey, pour the aloe vera into a thick paste in a small bowl and uses it with a cotton wool.
Apply this mask on the face. After about 10 minutes, the face mask can be rinsed with lukewarm water. The Aloe Vera moisturizer the skin; it heals the inflammation and dries the pimples out. It also prevents scarring. The facial mask with Aloe Vera can be applied once or twice a week. This is the best DIY face mask which you can make at home.
3. Best Homemade Face Mask for Anti-Aging
For most women of the age of 25 and above, premature little wrinkles are one of the major aesthetic concerns that most women over 25 years of age have. The wrinkles are likely to be formed gradually because of frequent exposure to skin-damaging agents.
These “signs of age” often appear in visible areas such as the face, neck, neckline, and hands, giving them a more aged appearance despite being still relatively young. Following DIY face mask will work as anti-aging:
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ banana
- 1 egg white
- Extract the avocado pulp and crush it in a bowl with the help of a fork.
- Add the banana and continue to crush until you get a homogenous puree with both.
- Beat the egg white and incorporate it into the two ingredients above.
- Blend until thickened. The paste is ready.
- Clean the areas you want to treat and spread a thin coat of the mixture.
We advise you to spread it over face, neck and back side of the neck and let it act for about 25 minutes then rinse it with cold water and repeat your application 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Best Homemade Face mask for soft skin
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Break the 1 egg white, add one tablespoon honey and ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add the 1 tablespoon yogurt and mix everything until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Apply this paste on the entire face; leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
5. Best homemade mask for Scar
Aloe Vera is moisturizing and soothing compounds, so it can help to soften the inflammation and increase the skin’s elasticity. It also helps to remove dead skin quickly with an anti-inflammatory property, mitigate swelling, help repair damaged skin and improve the growth of new skin.
If you are looking for an effective natural home remedy for scars, then aloe vera is a good idea for you. Following is the home-made face mask which will surely work on the scars: following the best DIY face mask you can try on your skin.
- A cup of cooked oats
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Take a cup of cooked oats and add the juice of half a lemon and 1 teaspoon of honey, mix it well until it becomes a thick paste.
- Massage your skin with this mixture and let stand for half an hour.
- Wash with warm water afterward. Repeat the same process once or twice a week.
If you will use the best DIY face mask, you will surely get the result in your skin.
7. Best Strawberry Lemon Mask for Oily/Problem Skin
Strawberry Lemon Mask is a homemade face mask for soft skin. Strawberries contain salicylic acid (which is great for acne-prone skin), while lemon juice helps to tighten pores and remove old, dead skin cells. Yogurt and honey have antibiotic properties, and this entire blend is as good for your outsides as it is in a drink. Use any leftovers in a slurp-able smoothie with the milk of your choice.
- 1/4 cup mashed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mash all of the ingredients together, but do not puree in a blender: you want this to be spreadable, not a liquid.
- Apply evenly all over your face and let sit 8-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a warm, damp facecloth and then rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
7. Best Avocado and Honey Mask for Dry Skin
This is the best homemade face mask for dry skin. The avocado and coconut oil provide replenishing moisture, while the honey helps to heal any chafed or raw areas. Avocado masks are used by celebs like Victoria Beckham and Jessica Biel, and the best part is that you can eat the second half that you didn’t use on your face.
- 1/2 a very ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mash or pour the avocado until it is smooth and creamy, and then blend in the rest of the ingredients.
- Apply to your face, avoiding your eyes, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe your skin clean with a damp, warm cloth, or rinse your face with warm water in the shower.
All these DIY face masks are essential homemade masks that are considered to be the safest form of treating scars, glowing skin, dry/oily skin, etc. Once properly applied, it is a guarantee for the effective response of the skin to your desire.
If you have enjoyed this post, you can read further on 7 Best Anti Aging Facial Exercises to know more about how to take care of your face.